Just a little life update!!




 Well, good afternoon everyone!

      What a lovely, pleasant Sunday afternoon :) and a fabulous few months I've been having, which is why my blog has been getting neglected :(....sorry!! But I'm back to business now and ready to get some more reviews and maybe a few tutorials up on my blog!

So my good news is that I've been off visiting Canada, getting engaged and starting my theatrical special effects makeup course!!


So Canada was fabulous, totally think I might move out there in the coming years!! Especially if I want to pursue a career in makeup!! Think of the job potential that is in that country!? I had a blast, visiting my family, enjoying new food and seeing new cultures :D. Loved it! While I was there my boyfriend of 7 years decided it was time to get engaged so he proposed and of course I said yes!! So I am now on the hunt for the best bridal products and makeup looks for my big day!!


Here is a potential bridal look or maybe just an excuse to wear red lips?! Totally in love with red lips these days!! and a little flash of my ring ;).



So on another note, I have started my Theatrical special effects, hair and media makeup course. Loving it so far!! Haven't actually learnt anything  new as of yet, but it has only been the first 4 weeks of the course and there has been teething problems. All seems to have settled down now and so start our bridal airbrush makeup next week. Really looking forward to that :) x

So that is pretty much it for my quick update. I plan on doing a pictorial or maybe a video blog on some of the looks I've been creating in class, so keep checking back for those. Other than that, have a great Sunday and I will be back soon.


Thanks for reading

Embur xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Green Soap Company

March Favourites

Welcome 2018