Welcome 2018

Welcome 2018!

I have finally gotten round to this blog thing again lol. I missed it and I'm hoping to make more time for it this year. I've really just been off being a mum and other general life stuff so I don't really have a big dramatic excuse lol.

I feel that in my absence a lot have changed, especially with me. I haven't really posted anything in about 2 years and in that time I have grown more and my taste and attitude has changed so as a result I feel that my past posts and content really aren't me anymore and I have picked up quite a few more hobbies along the way, other than just beauty and nails, so I think an overhaul is due on this blog.

I intent to keep up with the beauty products that I'm finding interesting at the time but throwing in a few of my new hobbies. I'm currently learning to dress make and crotchet at the minute so we'll see how that goes lol, I  may even show you some bit along my journey :D, along with a few other bits and pieces I have planned.

That's all for now though, so stay happy, stay healthy and I'll be back soon

Emma xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Green Soap Company

March Favourites