#LIPHUG!! Makeup Revolution



 Hey Everyone!

                        Well I'm just gonna get straight to it today ;). About 3 months ago I decided to try the new Makeup Revolution #LipHug lipsticks. These lipsticks remind me of others like Revlon Lip Butters and Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. I own several of the Revlon Lip Butters and 1 of the UD Revolution lipsticks. Honestly I like them all! So when I seen these I just had to try them as I love these types of lipstick formulas!! So I debated with myself long and hard to try and pick the best colours for me and decided on "Love Can Set You Free" and "When You Came To Me". These are both nude pink shades with "Love Can Set You Free" being the darker, more pigmented shade. Both are very wearable and definitely great everyday shades, almost your lips but better kind of shades but not quite that natural :D. The staying power on these lipsticks I found were actually really good, for a product that costs only £2.50 they last a good time. A good example is I just had lunch before starting this post and my lipstick is still there, yes slightly faded but its clearly still on my lips. Bonus!! They are also very moisturising so do not dry out your lips and are very smooth and creamy to apply.

 Left to Right: When you came to me and Love can set you free


Love Can Set You Free - Natural Daylight


When I Came To You - Natural Daylight


  Considering these products are only £2.50!! The packaging I feel is very sleek and sturdy. When pulling these out for a touch up you don't feel like your using a cheaper product!! Bonus!!
  I have my eye on other shades and would not hesitated to purchase them but the shades are a lot darker and I'm not one to wear a lot of dark shades, especially during the day so the only thing I would like to see from Makeup Revolution concerning these lipsticks would be more neutral shades, maybe a lovely peachy pink or coral tones.

 One down side I personally didn't like is the smell. These have "that" smell, the waxing lipstick smell. It's not unpleasant but I did notice this the first time I applied but I still wouldn't be put off! I really love these! So overall I really don't have any faults with these and I'm very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the products with such a low price tag! Bonus!

 For any of you lovelies who would like to look at this range and the other shades that are on offer here is the link http://www.makeuprevolutionstore.com/index.php/lips/new-liphug.html, Happy Shopping!!


Thanks for reading!

Emma xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Green Soap Company

March Favourites

Welcome 2018